Friday, October 22, 2010

No more plastic baggies

Today we used the last of a box of plastic baggies. I try to use them over and over again, but it's not convenient and makes me nervous that I don't get them clean enough to use a second time. But, I'm going to try to make it through the rest of the year using NO more plastic baggies.


So, then I'm faced with the dilemma of how to tote around portable foods for lunches, snacks and so forth. Guess I'll use the more easily reusable plastic storage boxes I have. The lunch meat I usually buy comes in these containers. We reuse them for a long time. And when we're done reusing them, we recycle them. I think it's the best we can do for this situation.

Unless you have a better suggestion....and if you do, I'd love to hear it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment